Next Stage Home Solutions is a third generation family owned and operated home improvement provider. Our history begins with Leigh Pascoe beginning a masonry and construction business in the 1950’s. The passion for the craft and commitment to honest quality has been handed down to Leigh’s son, Gary Pascoe, and grandson, Brennan Pascoe.
Now, as a father and son team, Gary and Brennan are prepared to help you live safely and comfortably in your home by making modifications to support your changing lifestyle.
- 50 years of combined experience in the field of home improvement
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
- Members of Home Builders Association
- Brennan earned a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Associates of Civil Engineering and a Business Administration Minor at University of Cincinnati, where he was the VP of the Construction Students Association and on the Commercial Construction Team
We understand the unique needs of senior adults and excel in home solutions that make your living space functional, comfortable and aesthetically beautiful. Every project is focused on your specific needs. And while we specialize in age-related remodeling, our capabilities encompass all aspects of home renovation from small to large projects:
- Mobility related home modifications
- Ensuring a safe, functional living environment for loved ones
- Kitchen remodels
- Bath remodels
- Complete home renovations
- Interior/exterior remodeling: attic conversion, basement finishing, egress & laundry rooms
Let Next Stage Home Solutions remodel your home to accommodate your changing lifestyle.
Call us today at 937-609-5824 for a free consultation.